Mad World Collab Mad World Collab

Oh lord

you can tell that most of you guys havn't had a lot of flash experience. Or art experience. Some of you were so bad I just couldn't look. being damn pretentious won't work out with a skill like that... this doesn't aply to all of you though.

Reality Lost Reality Lost

OMFOGF

You already know what I think. Fucking amazing.

part 2: synj vs horrid part 2: synj vs horrid

super cool.

simply awesome. The sense of motion effects and feeling is great. I must say that all of the characters are original, cool and... yeah cool.

The Icecream Machine The Icecream Machine

great animation.

Your stile is flawless. So damn smoothly animated movie... Love the voiceacting!

Max - A mistake by a gun Max - A mistake by a gun

somehow I see a resemblance

Isn't this kind of a rip-off from my characters the blots, if you would have atleast thanked me... Or given me credits.

mighty-max23 responds:

Hey. Look in the credits, your name is there. Mattias from blackmaze it says, yours is the FIRST name on the credits, go and see. And i maild you but you might havent seen the mail, or youv deletid it :S sorry :(

Day of Revenge Day of Revenge

alright.

you need to work on story, animation smoothness, music was really dry. allso the shadows, and basic colouring, btw I love smosh ;)

num1000 512kb cache mix num1000 512kb cache mix

Great!

It was smooth and clean, one of the better Flash I've ever seen.

3D brothers 3D brothers

great!

ALL ur movies rock, really rock!!! dude, keep up that good work of yours.. i really like it!

Monkey Island 2 Outtakes Monkey Island 2 Outtakes

in to the very bone!

im a great fan of both your work n' all the adventure games like: Grim Fandango, Broken Sword, Leisure Suit Larry, Freddy Pharkas, Monkey Island, The Longest Journey, Call of Chutululu, Hopkins FBI and so on.. u guys played any of those? ..anyway this is a masterpiece -keep it up!!